The cost of raising a disabled child can be high, another high cost is special supportive footwear. Many families struggle to find reasonable priced and suitable footwear to accommodate foot splints and support their child’s foot and ankle to be in a supportive position. We would welcome sturdy footwear Timberland boots and similar sturdy footwear as well as preloved Pedro boots. We are excited to be teaming up with Sal Shoes and keeping our promise.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Donate to Include Me TOO
There are many ways that you can donate to Include Me TOO. Each donation will help us to achieve our vision for a disability friendly, inclusive and safe society for all.
One Off Donations
To make donations by cheque please send them to:Include Me TOO
Newhampton Arts Centre
We are happy to accept donations over the phone. Just call 01902 399 888 with your credit or debit card to hand.
- Global Disability Summit – Twitter Chat
- Strengthening the inclusion and voices of disabled children and young people at the Global Disability Summit
- Global Disability Summit – Children and Youth with Disabilities
- Disabled Young People from across the Globe gathered at the First ever ‘Commonwealth Disabled Youth Roundtable event’ during CHOGM in London
- First ever ‘Commonwealth Disabled Youth Roundtable event’ taking place in London with Disabled young people from the Commonwealth