The Inclusion, Disability, Equality, Action and Support Capacity Building Programme will support young people with disabilities to increase and build their skills and confidence as Disability Rights Representatives, Changemakers and Advocates.
Sharing ideas and creating solutions for A Better Future!
|The role of digital platforms and tech for better inclusion and accessibility
|Wednesday 3rd February 2021 – 9:30am GMT
|The Rule of Law and Governance protecting persons with disabilities rights
|Wednesday 10th February 2021 – 2:00pm GMT
|Gender Equality for Young Women and girls with disabilities
|Wednesday 17th February 2021 – 9:30am GMT
|Economic Empowerment and Employment – Young People with Disabilities
|Wednesday 24th February 2021 – 9:30am GMT
|Ending Stigma and Discrimination
|Wednesday 3rd March 2021 – 9:30am GMT
|Inclusive Accessible Education and Learning
|Wednesday 10th March 2021 – 2:00pm GMT
Delegates will receive a certification for attending, contributing and completing the masterclasses and workshops Part 2 of the IDEAS Capacity Building Programme.
Delegates will be able to:
- Plan what they can do collectively to ensure children and young people with disabilities are not left behind in COVID-19 responses and recovery.
- Identify and plan how they can influence locally and nationally on disability matters and positive change
- Share what can assist them and what they wish to achieve under each Masterclass Theme.
The Inclusion, Disability, Equality, Action and Support Capacity Building Programme supporting young people with disabilities across the globe to increase and build their skills and confidence as Disability Rights Representatives, Changemakers and Advocates. The Masterclasses Series is aimed for young people with disabilities under 29 years. NO REGISTRATION FEE.
- Sign language will be provided.
- Further information will be provided
If you are interested in attending, please register below:
(Items marked with * are required fields)