Dear Callum, I write this letter knowing you will never read it. however I am hoping the sentiments in this letter will travel through time and space and in the hearts and minds of other families who may find themselves in the circumstances we found ourselves experiencing 16 years ago today on 2nd October 1999…. Read more »
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Donate to Include Me TOO
There are many ways that you can donate to Include Me TOO. Each donation will help us to achieve our vision for a disability friendly, inclusive and safe society for all.
One Off Donations
To make donations by cheque please send them to:Include Me TOO
Newhampton Arts Centre
We are happy to accept donations over the phone. Just call 01902 399 888 with your credit or debit card to hand.
- Protected: IDEAS Capacity Building – Young People with Disabilities Advocacy, Disability Rights and Inclusion – Videos
- Training Workshop – COVID-19 Hospital Communication Passport
- Racism, Disability, Equality – An Agenda Overdue
- Young People with Disabilities IDEAS Capacity Building Programme
- COVID-19 Hospital Communication Passport Asia, Africa and Pacific Launch.