Having a disabled child does not mean you do not also share perfect days. I celebrate each day with my children no matter how hard situations become particularly as Callum’s needs grow and he has grown up fast into a beautiful 15 year old loving son and younger brother. I refuse to let the additional life… Read more »
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Donate to Include Me TOO
There are many ways that you can donate to Include Me TOO. Each donation will help us to achieve our vision for a disability friendly, inclusive and safe society for all.
One Off Donations
To make donations by cheque please send them to:Include Me TOO
Newhampton Arts Centre
We are happy to accept donations over the phone. Just call 01902 399 888 with your credit or debit card to hand.
- Global Disability Summit – Twitter Chat
- Strengthening the inclusion and voices of disabled children and young people at the Global Disability Summit
- Global Disability Summit – Children and Youth with Disabilities
- Disabled Young People from across the Globe gathered at the First ever ‘Commonwealth Disabled Youth Roundtable event’ during CHOGM in London
- First ever ‘Commonwealth Disabled Youth Roundtable event’ taking place in London with Disabled young people from the Commonwealth