For those who know my son Callum you will be familiar with his extraordinary life journey. From the day he was born (three months too early!) he fought for his life, through his strength I grew strong; through his courage I grew more determined that he would live life to the full as much as… Read more »
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Donate to Include Me TOO
There are many ways that you can donate to Include Me TOO. Each donation will help us to achieve our vision for a disability friendly, inclusive and safe society for all.
One Off Donations
To make donations by cheque please send them to:Include Me TOO
Newhampton Arts Centre
We are happy to accept donations over the phone. Just call 01902 399 888 with your credit or debit card to hand.
- GDS Children & Young People’s Report & Charter Launch
- Global Disability Summit – Twitter Chat
- Strengthening the inclusion and voices of disabled children and young people at the Global Disability Summit
- Global Disability Summit – Children and Youth with Disabilities
- Disabled Young People from across the Globe gathered at the First ever ‘Commonwealth Disabled Youth Roundtable event’ during CHOGM in London