For those who know my son Callum you will be familiar with his extraordinary life journey. From the day he was born (three months too early!) he fought for his life, through his strength I grew strong; through his courage I grew more determined that he would live life to the full as much as… Read more »
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Donate to Include Me TOO
There are many ways that you can donate to Include Me TOO. Each donation will help us to achieve our vision for a disability friendly, inclusive and safe society for all.
One Off Donations
To make donations by cheque please send them to:Include Me TOO
Newhampton Arts Centre
We are happy to accept donations over the phone. Just call 01902 399 888 with your credit or debit card to hand.
- Protected: IDEAS Capacity Building – Young People with Disabilities Advocacy, Disability Rights and Inclusion – Videos
- Training Workshop – COVID-19 Hospital Communication Passport
- Racism, Disability, Equality – An Agenda Overdue
- Young People with Disabilities IDEAS Capacity Building Programme
- COVID-19 Hospital Communication Passport Asia, Africa and Pacific Launch.